Benefits of Membership in AATA
• Opportunities to advocate for athletic training in Arkansas through involvement in committees, board activities, organized events, and legislative action.
• Support and networking: Develop relationships through collaboration on projects and through association meetings.
• Continuing Education: AATA provides outstanding CEU opportunities at its annual meeting, including Evidence Based Practice (EBP) Hours.
• Social Media – Through our Facebook page, Closed Facebook Group, Twitter, Instagram, and eBlasts stay up to date on Research, Information, Legislative Activity, and Activities within the state that may impact you, your employer, or your patients.
• Recognition – Nominate fellow athletic trainers for recognition through one of the awards given out annually by the AATA.
• Student Members are eligible to apply for the annual $1000 scholarship presented by AATA to an Arkansas undergraduate or graduate student.